Thursday, January 8, 2015

Want to be a #GIRLBOSS? Work from home, get fit and change lives while building your dream life!


Interested in becoming a GIRLBOSS? Just fill out the application below and I will contact you with more details!

 I'll be accepting 5 lucky ladies who will be personally mentored by me to start their own business from home, while getting fit and healthy and helping others do the same!


Ok so this year I am ready to FLY!!!! I have a new business open and I am looking for 5 lucky ladies who want to work from home, stay fit, and grow as a leader! These new coaches will be mentored by me and will be placed in an amazing position in my organization...If i knew what i knew now, i would be jumping all over this Opportunity!! SOOOOOOO Who's in? Who wants to start earning $500 a month, get in shape and become a great leader???

APPLY for more details by filling out the application below

AND

Be sure to 'friend me' on Facebook (you can add me here

No comments:

Post a Comment