Tuesday, April 5, 2016

The Secret to Success: Struggles and Failures?

This weekend, I learned a very valuable lesson that I felt I had to share with you!

At my coach conference, I had the chance to listen to some super successful people including Tony Horton, the creator of P90X.

I had never known much about his personal story and how he got to where he is today, but I noticed one very common denominator in many people's journey to success-- and that is STRUGGLE!

We all struggle at some point in our lives, but if we learn to use that struggle in order to grow, learn and make positive changes, then that's how we ultimately succeed in this life.

You can either let your struggles define you and hold you back, or you can learn from them and become a better version of yourself by having experienced the tough times in your life... The choice is yours.


No comments:

Post a Comment