Sunday, March 8, 2015

What is a Beachbody Coach?


Have you seen posts about these Health & Fitness Challenge Groups that I do and wonder what exactly I do as a "Beachbody Coach?"
Well, I am super excited to start my *OPEN HOUSE* group tomorrow where you can a glimpse into what exactly I do as a coach, how I make money doing it and get all of your questions answered.
It's been such an amazing experience that I feel like I would be selfish not to share the opportunity with you all and it is something that I am verypassionate about!
If you want to join the informational group, simply click the link below and join. Feel free to also invite any friends or family members who you think may be interested in making some extra money from home, helping others and/or starting their own business while improving your own health and fitness at the same time.
My only regret with becoming a coach so far has been that I didn't get started sooner!!

No comments:

Post a Comment