In honor of the fabulous Audrey Hepburn's Birthday, I decided to share this lovely poem, where she shares with us, her beauty secrets to life.
- For lovely lips, speak words of wisdom
- For lovely eyes, seek out the good in people
- For a slim figure, share your food with the hungry
- For beautiful hair, let a child run his or her fingers through it once a day
- For poise, walk with the knowledge you'll never walk alone
- People, even more than things, have to be restored, renewed, revived, reclaimed and redeemed. Never throw out anybody
- As you grow older you will discover that you have two hands, one for helping yourself, the other for helping others
- The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes that she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman must be seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to the heart, the place where love resides
- True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It is the caring that she lovingly gives and the passion that she shows. And the beauty of a woman with passing years only grows.
What a beautiful woman, inside and out. Remembering Audrey Hepburn on May 4th, 2011. She would have been 82 today!