Sunday, May 1, 2011

Shoe Dilemma

I am very indecisive and am having serious issues trying to decide on a shoe for my bridesmaids to wear with their purple dresses.  I can't even decide on a color, much less a specific shoe.  I just love shoes and there are so many to choose from at DSW.  Every shoe that I have fallen in love with has either been in the wrong color, has too tall of a heel or is sold out of a majority of the sizes I would need for my girls.  


I also don't want a heel that is too tall.  My bridesmaids are wearing pretty short dresses for a wedding already, so I don't want to hooch it up too much.  So I'm thinking nothing above 4", but I would prefer something around 3"-3.5".  I even gave everyone the chance to pick a pair that they love and to post it on facebook for the rest of us to see, but only one girl posted a pair.  Love them, but I guess I was going for something a little more stylish and a little less simple.  Or maybe thats what I need to do, is keep it simple.  AHHHH... I drive myself crazy sometimes!


So this is where you guys come in.  I need some input!  First of all, should I go with purple, black, silver or champagne shoes to go with the purple dresses?  And secondly, would it be easier just to give them a color, height requirement and let them just choose their own shoe, style and price that they're willing to spend on them?  This would be the easiest choice for sure, but I figured since everyone has different style dresses, then the same shoes would tie it all together.


PLEASE SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS! :)

1 comment:

  1. I had a good laugh at your post because it brings back memories of the hideous purple shoes my sister made us wear to her wedding. They never made purple shoes in those days and so we had to have them specially covered.
    I threw them out as soon as I could.

    ReplyDelete