Friday, December 13, 2013

The best Christmas gift for the health & fitness enthusiast on your list!

Yay! I did a little Christmas shopping for myself tonight! (It just doesn't make sense to ask for it for Xmas since I get a 25% discount, right?) Looks like I'll be doing the P90X3 for my new challenge group starting in the New Year! I always wanted to try P90X, but just don't have time! Luckily, these workouts are only 30 mins each! Now thats what I'm talking about!

If anyone's up for a challenge and wants to try it out with me and join my support/accountability group, shoot me a message, comment below or email me at crystal.laiti@yahoo.com! It's only going to be available at the discounted price through Dec 31st! And they throw in a month's worth of the Shakeology to try, along with a few other fun freebies!! Can't beat that!  Whose ready to get RIPPED for 2014!?  They say bikini bodies are made in the winter time!

Joining my team and getting your challenge pack is super easy! If you've already got your mind made and you want to order now in time to start up with us on January 2nd, here's what you need to do:

1. Visit my free coach page :)
2. Click on the right where it says 'Buy A Challenge Pack'
3. fill out your information
4. Choose your shakeology flavor
  (chocolate, vanilla, strawberry, greenberry (or they have vegan options for chocolate and strawberry as well)
5. Once your order is in, I will send you a personal message, see if you're interested in joining my support/accountability group and help get you all set and ready to start losing weight/getting toned and healthier for the New Year!

~Crystal

~Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment