Sunday, May 24, 2015

What Does a Beachbody Coach Do? How much Money do Beachbody Coaches Make? Get a Sneak Peek into the Business!


Have you seen posts about these Health & Fitness Challenge Groups that I do and wonder what exactly I do as an online health and fitness Coach?  Curious how I make money doing it and what kind of money you can make doing this part-time or even full-time?  
Well, I am super excited to start my *OPEN HOUSE* group on Tuesday, May 26th where you can have a glimpse into what exactly I do as a coach, how I make money doing it and get all of your questions answered.
It's been such an amazing experience that I feel like I would be selfish not to share the opportunity with you all and it is something that I am very passionate about!
If you want to join the informational group, simply click the link below and join. Feel free to also invite any friends or family members who you think may be interested in making some extra money from home, helping others and/or starting their own business while improving your own health and fitness at the same time.
My only regret with becoming a coach so far has been that I didn't get started sooner!!

No comments:

Post a Comment