Thursday, April 10, 2014

Join my next Online Health & Fitness Challenge Group and I'll donate an extra $5 towards Susan G. Komen to find a cure for Breast Cancer!






So, as some of you may or may not know, each year for the past 4 or 5 years, I have walked in the Susan G. Komen 5K to celebrate the life of Donna Perkins. Donna was one of my best friend's, Jami Perkins, mother. She was an amazing woman who fought breast cancer for 8 years and was unfortunately taken from this Earth much too soon. But in her honor and to support those who are still fighting or have survived breast cancer, I make sure to reserve that one weekend a year to dedicate my time to support these amazing women and hopefully help contribute to finding a cure for breast cancer one day! 

This year, I have decided that for each of you who commits to joining my online health and fitness challenge group during the month of April, I will donate an extra $5 per person towards Susan G. Komen! This gives you the opportunity to not only take better care of your own body and health through an at-home fitness program, meal plan and support group, but you will also be contributing to finding a cure for this disease and helping to fund local breast cancer education, screening and treatment programs. And to show my appreciation, I will also send you a free breast cancer bracelet so you can show everyone that you are a supporter!  REST IN PEACE DONNA PERKINS.

APPLY HERE FOR MY NEXT CHALLENGE GROUP, WHICH BEGINS ON MAY 5TH!

No comments:

Post a Comment