Thursday, May 29, 2014

From tired, lonely stay-at-home mom to happy, healthy, entrepreneur Super Mom!


I'm looking for a few people who fit this criteria and want to run their own business from home. You'll get one-on-one mentoring from me, amazing online training groups with some of the top coaches in the business, and a weekly paycheck for helping others and paying it forward!

This opportunity literally fell into my lap right when I needed it most! I was a stay-at-home mom of 3, not taking care of myself physically or emotionally and was constantly drained! 

I'm a bit of a perfectionist, so I was trying to 
be a perfect mom, a perfect wife, have the perfect, clean house... I was taking care of everyone but myself... My breakfast was 3 cups of coffee and a ton of sugar, lunch usually consisted of eating the kids' leftovers and by dinnertime, I was too tired to cook most of the time and just ordered out. I tried going to the gym, but just getting the kids hauled in and out of the car and into childcare wore me out! 

I was getting depressed, out of shape, unhealthy and wasn't able to be the fun, energetic mom that I had always pictured myself being! I needed something for ME again! And low and behold... literally THE DAY after I had a breakdown, got down on my knees and prayed to God to help me find SOMETHING for ME again... I got a message from an old friend about joining her challenge group! She told me about how the workouts could be done from home, without the hassle of going to the gym and then she told me about the coaching opportunity! I was immediately intrigued and knew it the answer to my prayers! What did I have to lose? 

Now fast forward to today... I couldn't be 
happier! I am healthier, more active with my kids, have way more energy (yes, even being 8 months pregnant...) I'm able to help others and pay it forward and even able to contribute to my family's income with a weekly paycheck! Being able to buy my husband and kids Christmas presents with the money that I earned while still being able to be home with them everyday...was such an awesome feeling! 

Sorry... I know this is kind of long, but if it can change my life, I know it could also change yours! If this opportunity sounds like something that you'd like to learn a little more about, then fill out the application form on this page and I will get in touch with you! 


Crystal

Friend me on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment