Thursday, May 22, 2014

Accepting June Challenge Group Applicants! Ready to get in shape for Bikini Season? As your free online coach, I'll help you lose weight, tone up and get healthy!




I'm looking to kick off a brand new online Health & Fitness Challenge Group by June 2nd!! (which means you've only got a few days to commit and reserve a spot before it's too late! This group will provide you with everything you need to reach your health and fitness goals, including:

*The workout
*Personalized meal plans
*Online support and accountability
*Motivation
*Prizes 
*And ME as your free coach (which is similar to having an online virtual trainer who will check in on you and make sure you're sticking with it and not giving up!!)

I am absolutely LOVING my May group!!! They are *ToTaL RoCkStArS* and are doing an amazing job at sticking with the workouts and seeing and feeling results already! I'm so proud of them and can't wait to get my June challengers going!! Whose in? If you need more info, email me for details.  Or if you're ready to go, fill out this quick application and I will contact you shortly with more info! 

Crystal.Laiti@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment