Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Healthy Grilled Chicken Salad Recipe -- 21 Day Fix Approved


You know why I love the 21 Day Fix so much?? Because it's not a DIET! You EAT all day long!! It's just all about eating the right foods and the right portions! The little containers are so helpful (and not to mention adorable!)  And I don't have to stress about whether or not I'm getting in enough greens, fruits, proteins, or fats everyday because it's literally laid out for you according to your BMI.

It does take some prepping and getting used to if you aren't used to doing that kind of thing, but it's such a fun and easy thing to learn and I love to help my newbies get the hang of it!  After a while, it becomes second nature (or your new lifestyle, which is how I like to put it).

This is just ONE example of one of my favorite meals! I love experimenting and coming up with new food creations and using my containers to fit certain types of foods into meals that I would have never been creative enough to think of before trying this program!  The awesome part is, the program also comes with 7 different 30 minute workouts (including cardio, pilates, yoga, upper/lower fix, etc), an online support and accountability group, a month's worth of Shakeology and me as your FREE online coach to help guide you to reach your weight loss, health and fitness goals... no matter how big or small they may be.

I'm currently looking for people who are interested in reserving one of the spots in my online accountability group for this program, so if you'd be open to learning a little more about how they work, please just simply fill out the application below and I will contact you with the details and help you come up with a plan of action to reach your goals! :)

Crystal


No comments:

Post a Comment