Monday, November 24, 2014

Need Support And Accountability to Lose Weight the Healthy Way?


Okay, so as uncomfortable as it is to share before and after photos, I've realized that sometimes it's when we step outside of our own comfort zone that we are able to make the biggest impact on other people's lives. So if sharing my post-pregnancy fitness journey and my results thus far can have an impact on just 1 other person out there and give them the confidence to reach out to me for my help in reaching their own goals, then I've achieved something huge in my eyes!

After my pregnancy, I felt great, but obviously with getting a c-section it definitely took a toll on my tummy! In my before picture, my muscles were still sore, I still felt bloated and my goal was to SEE MY ABS again by the end of my 10 week Focus T25 program! And sure enough, just by making healthy decisions and working out 25 minutes a day, 5 days a week, I was able to reach my goal! And to be honest, I probably couldn't have done it without the support and accountability of my fellow challengers in my private online group!! With 4 kids, I've found that it's VERY EASY to come up with excuses not to workout, but the reality is... ANYONE can find 30 minutes out of a 24 hour day to workout... it's just whether you make that a priority or not.

So this is where I'm inviting YOU to join me as I start my next fitness program starting on December 1st!! This group will be for those of you who don't want to gain the holiday weight this year and need a head start on learning a healthy lifestyle for 2015! The people in these groups have been sharing some amazing transformations, because these challenges WORK!!

I became a Beachbody Coach, not because of the money, or the free swag, or the fun trips (although those are obviously all awesome perks), but I decided to do this because when I tried the workouts and started drinking Shakeology everyday, it totally WORKED for me!! With 3 kids, I didn't have the energy to keep up with them and I wasn't making time to take care of myself because I was so busy taking care of everyone else! So when I say that these products have been life-changing for me, I'm not exaggerating! They have LITERALLY changed the way I feel, both physically and emotionally, and have taught me how to live a much healthier, happier, fulfilling life while also helping others along the way!!

Please fill out the application below if you'd like more information about my upcoming group!! I would love to help you reach your goals, whatever they may be!! Just BELIEVE in yourself and STOP finding reasons to putt off your HEALTH and FITNESS!! You've got this and I'm here to HELP! 

No comments:

Post a Comment