Thursday, December 18, 2014

New Year, New You! Get Motivated to Lose Weight, Get Toned and Start a Healthy Lifestyle for 2015 with Me As Your FREE Coach!



Hello and Happy Holidays!!

As 2014 comes to an end and 2015 begins, I know many of us want to get started on the right foot and start making healthier choices, lose the holiday weight and get into a regular routine of working out and getting active, even if it’s only taking small steps in the right direction.

Well, I wanted to extend an invitation to you to make that step in the right direction right in time for the New Year! I want to be your FREE health and fitness coach! Whether you’ve already got a Beachbody fitness program at home, or need help with finding the right type of exercises that will help with the particular areas that you want to work on, I’m here to help!  I want to share my best tips for losing weight, toning up, and eating healthy on a budget with you!  I want to be there to support, encourage, motivate and teach you how to live a healthier lifestyle.  Will you let me do that?

If you are interested in a completely FREE over-the-phone or online chat with me to discuss your personal health and fitness goals for 2015, so that I can help you set up a plan of action that WILL WORK, then all you need to do is take 1 minute of your time to answer just a couple of questions for me and I will be in touch to get you started!

I currently have 15 available spots available for the most popular Online Support & Accountability Challenge Group of the year and the first of 2015.  These spots will fill VERY QUICKLY, since many of us have New Year’s Resolutions to get healthy, lose weight and get in shape! They will be based on a first-come, first-serve basis and you must submit your form (below) by December 23rd.  If the spots are all filled by then, you will be put on a waiting list for February’s group.

I’m so excited to get 2015 STARTED STRONG!!

FILL OUT THE FORM BELOW TO ANSWER A FEW QUESTIONS BEFORE WE CAN DISCUSS YOUR HEALTH AND FITNESS GOALS FOR 2015 ON A FREE CALL OR CHAT! J

Your Coach,



If you are not currently working with a Beachbody Coach, and want me to be your FREE personal health and fitness coach, sign up HERE!


No comments:

Post a Comment