Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Be an Encourager, We have Enough Critics: Why I Love Beachbody

I want to live in a world where we have more people willing to help others grow and become better versions of themselves, rather than a place where so many people are trying to tear others down and be jealous of their success!  


This is one of the many reasons that I absolutely love my Beachbody family so much!! My team and the coaches who I have the luxury to learn from and mentor are like-minded, positive, happy people who just want to be healthy, have the freedoms that so many people never get the confidence to go after for themselves and they truly want to help others do the same, whether it's helping others lose weight, get healthy or build enough income to stay at home with their children so they never have to answer to a boss again and miss out on those precious moments and milestones!

I have been so blessed with my beautiful, healthy family, but I always had this empty void, which I honestly couldn't figure out for the longest time... I just felt like I was meant for something even bigger...I wanted to be able to make a difference in the lives of others somehow and I finally found my platform and feel complete with this coaching opportunity!



I'm following my dreams, helping people change their lives for the better, all while being able to help contribute to my family financially and put away money for my kid's futures, which is something we slacked at for a while! It's amazing what you can achieve in your life when you lose the negative self-talk and encourage others, as well as yourself, to do something outside of your own comfort zone, throw away all the fears and doubts holding you back and just GO FOR your dreams!! It's an amazing feeling when you begin to see them start becoming REALITIES!! 
#Mompreneur #GirlBOSS

No comments:

Post a Comment