Sunday, June 14, 2015

Join my FREE 7 Day Clean Eating 101 Informational Group


So if you missed my last FREE 7 Day Clean Eating 101 Group, then you're in LUCK, because I will be running these groups monthly! (Next one starts tomorrow, Monday June 15th) If you haven't joined yet, here's the link>>>

I will be providing you all with some great information and educating you on how you can eat clean and adapt to a healthy lifestyle on a budget. 

I will be going over a lot of great information, including: 

*What is 'Clean Eating'?
*What foods you SHOULD eat
*What foods you should AVOID
*Grocery Lists/Meal Plans
*Shopping on a Budget
*Meal planning tips and tricks
*Healthy recipes for you to try ......and MORE!! 

This is a totally FREE group, offered to anyone and everyone who could benefit from this information! 

There will also be a chance for you to win an **AWESOME** prize at the end (worth $50) as well as a spot in my next 7 day challenge, which will have VERY limited space available!! 

So for each person that you add or invite to this group, you will get a name put into the drawing.  The more people you add to the group, the better chances you have of winning this awesome chance to participate in my next group!  (I will give you more details on the PRIZES as we go, but I don't want to spoil the surprise quite yet!)

TO JOIN, just click the link below and click the JOIN button in the group>>


Feel free to SHARE this post to invite all your friends! The more, the merrier! #EatClean #GettingHealthy

No comments:

Post a Comment