Monday, June 1, 2015

A Preview of Shaun T's new CIZE Dance Workout: Mom Style

So today I got to try out 'Cize', Shaun T's newest dance workout that's coming out next month and I freaking LOVE it!!! As you can see, my dancing skills are a bit rusty, but who cares!!?...I worked up a sweat and had a blast doing it, which is really all that matters, right??!!  

Any of my challengers who have the Beachbody Club membership can get on and try out this workout now On Demand! Definitely let me know what you think if you try it out! And anyone who wants to know more about the actual workout program, shoot me a message and I can get you on a list so you can be one of the first to try it out!! Or fill out the application below to apply to be one of the first official CIZE challengers and try the program before anyone else.

1 comment:

  1. 1XBET | New Member Login | Deposit | Withdrawals - Xn--o80b910a26eepc81il5g
    XN-O80BET Sign 1XBET Up Welcome Offer, ラッキーニッキー Up to €500 & planet win 365 30 Free Spins - Register at Xn--o80b910a26eepc81il5g.online. ✓No Deposit Bonus & Welcome Offers ✓Sign Up

    ReplyDelete