Sunday, September 15, 2013

My Dream Girl's Room Come True...

So I'm going off track with my fitness posts for a second to show off some of my creativity! As some of you may or may not know... my little princess just turned a year old last month!  And I realized that I hadn't shared her princess themed room, that I finally got around to doing, with you guys!  I love to put a personal touch on just about anything I do, so when it came to decorating her room, I did as many DIY projects as I could think of, without going overboard!

* Painted over our yellow walls and made them *PINK*
* I painted some princess pictures and framed them
* The crib rails were brown before, so I painted them *PINK*
* I painted a wooden sign with her name on it in Disney font 


My little Princess on her 1st Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment