Tuesday, February 4, 2014

18 Weeks Along! My Pregnancy Update!

Hey guys! I don't think I ever made an official blog post announcing my pregnancy this time around, but I'm officially 18 weeks along, already! I've noticed that I'm not showing nearly as early as I was with my last pregnancy and I think a lot of that has to do with the fact that I was so active before getting pregnant this time around.  I had finally built up my abs again and I can tell a huge difference. I was showing more than this at 12 weeks with my previous pregnancies.  I also got my blood work back and I'm not anemic this time around either! (Which I can probably thank my Shakeology for!)  And no morning sickness for this girl, either!  I have much more energy and honestly don't even feel pregnant yet (other than a few cravings that have kicked into full gear... MANGOES especially!)

We have an appointment to find out the gender of baby #4 on February 21st!! I sort of want to make it a surprise and not find out until baby is born, but my husband says "NO WAY!!"  He's a complete control-freak and couldn't stand the suspense! So we will see what happens!! I'll be sure to keep you all updated on everything! 

~ Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment