Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Work from Home Opportunity!




I'm looking for a few new people who want the opportunity to make some extra income from home, just by getting healthy, fit and paying it forward to help others achieve their own health and fitness goals along the way. It's awesome, because unlike most multi-level marketing opportunities, Beachbody doesn't require you to spend hundreds or even thousands of dollars to stock up on your own inventory. 
Everything is directly shipped from them to your customer and they provide you with everything that you'll need to run your very own, successful business from home.  I will provide you with 1:1 mentoring and add you to our online coach basics training.  Everything can be done from your computer or phone and you will not only be changing your life along the way, but touching so many other lives as well!  
And did I mention, you're your own BOSS!? You work when you want. Whether it's early in the morning or late at night... when the kids are napping... it's totally up to you.  You have no one to answer to but yourself. Such an amazing feeling!  I have many people on my team who have been able to make enough money to quit their full time jobs and stay at home with their kids and make a career out of this.
So whether you have a passion for health, fitness or just a passion for helping other people, this could be an amazing, life-changing opportunity for you.  For more information on the coaching opportunity, be sure to check out my tab on Being a Coach or you can email me directly at crystal.Laiti@yahoo.com with any questions.

I've only got a limited number of available spots for our next coach training, so be sure to contact me as soon as possible if you're interested.  I look forward to hearing from you and can't wait to help you get your own business started! :)

~Crystal

Fill out Coach Application below and I will contact you with more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment