Friday, September 19, 2014

How to Reach Your Goals and Follow Your Dreams!

If you're reading this, then God has given you unlimited potential to do and achieve whatever you put your mind to!

"Many people say that they would like to be HAPPY, HEALTHY, THIN & RICH--but WISHING & HOPING are NOT enough!

You have to make a firm, unequivocal decision that you are going to pay any price and go any distance in order to achieve the goals you have set." -Brian Tracy

I am so blessed and so happy that I was able to realize this before it's too late and I have gone through a majority of my life, wishing and hoping for a better life and not really doing anything about it. People settle into the everyday routine of what they just think is "expected".

How many of you work a day job that you dread waking up for everyday? How many of you had bigger dreams for yourself and your future? Well guess what?? If you're still breathing, it's not too late to make a change!! What have you always DREAMED of doing? Now what's holding you back from taking the first steps towards accomplishing that? You've got to start somewhere, right?

*MY DREAM* has always been to be able to stay at home with my children to see them grow up! I didn't want to miss their first steps or their first word!! But I also wanted to do something BiG and HELP change the world in some way! I wasn't sure how, exactly I would do that, but I knew when I heard about the opportunity to be an entrepreneur and own my own business, while staying home with my kids, making a difference in other peoples lives and be able to make as much money as I want to provide for my family...it was too good to be true!!! But guess what--it's true and it's REAL! Some of my fellow coaches are already living their dream life and never have to worry about money again for the rest of their life, and they are younger than ME! 

So as my team is growing, we're helping people get healthy and fit, but we're also helping people build a business that allows them to stay at home and have money to pay for their kids' colleges, go on fancy vacations, and not have to ever look at price tags before deciding if they can afford something. It's called financial freedom! I can't wait to help some of YOU reach your goals!


AND

APPLY HERE to Join my *Amazing Team*

No comments:

Post a Comment