Sunday, September 28, 2014

Lose Up To 15 Pounds By Halloween!



If I provided you with the tools to lose up to 15 pounds by Halloween, would you be open to giving it a try? And better yet, if you aren't satisfied with your results by the end of it, you can get every single penny back!

My October Health & Fitness Accountability Group will begin on OCTOBER 6th!! (APPLY HERE and I will reserve a spot and contact you with more INFO!)

If you want to get a head start on staying fit and healthy over the next few months when people tend to slack off with the cold weather, indulge way too much in the Halloween candy, Thanksgiving pies and Holiday dinners, now is your chance to learn:


*clean eating
*how to meal plan
*use portion control
*fit just 30 minutes of exercise into your daily routine!

Everything is done in a private Facebook group where only us challengers can see anything that you post!

I have contests, give prizes, share healthy recipes and try to make it FUN and POSITIVE!! If you're sick of making excuses and are ready to commit to losing weight and/or toning up, then shoot me a private message and I can get you all the details!

Commit by TUESDAY for a discount and special bonus surprise from me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment