Sunday, September 28, 2014

What is Super Saturday and How Do I Become A Beachbody Coach?

How many of you get so sick of all the negative energy around you on a daily basis? It's everywhere... Facebook, the news, angry drivers on the road, impatient people at the stores, even family and friends who only know how to gossip and make drama!! It seems like there is just so much negativity around us and so many people tend to just feed off of it! I know, because I used to get sucked into it from time to time...
I cannot even begin to describe the feeling that I get when I go to these huge Beachbody events!! It is so refreshing to be around so many positive, uplifting, amazing people who are doing big things with their lives through this *AMAZING* company!
The whole coaching opportunity is about loving yourself, loving your body (no matter what size you are or what number is on the scale), making a healthy lifestyle change and reaching out to others in your life who want to live happier, healthier, positive lives as well!
I can honestly say that through my experience as a coach, I have become a better mother, a better wife, a better sister, daughter and friend! They say that you are just like the people you surround yourself with and I couldn't be more proud to be a part of this Beachbody Family!
If you are looking to become a part of something bigger and something life-changing, then I am building a team of strong, positive, leaders who are looking to change their own life while making a difference in the lives of others along the way through motivation, support and most importantly friendship! You could be just the person that I'm looking for! Apply Here and I will contact you with more details as soon as possible. 

~Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment