Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Just Another Reason Why I Love Being a Beachbody Coach

I'm so pumped up!! I seriously LOVE my "job" as a Beachbody Coach, in case you haven't noticed! But seriously, who wouldn't?...


I got to listen to Tony Horton personally tell us about his new program P90 (which comes out tomorrow!!) on my coach conference call this morning! And in just 5 days from now, I'm going to be surrounded by hundreds of fellow Beachbody Coaches at the quarterly Super Saturday event and have the chance to workout with one of Tony's P90X & P90X3 cast members, Mark Briggs!! How awesome is that?
At these events, we get to hear amazing success stories from other people whose lives have been completely changed by Beachbody and the amazing opportunities and programs that they have!
And one of my favorite parts is getting to hear all the BIG announcements! We are the first to find out what Beachbody has been working on behind closed doors, including the newest programs coming out (which I already know of 2 new workout programs coming out in the next few months and they are going to be freaking AMAZING!!!) Let's just say if you're a fan of insanity or the 21 Day Fix, you're gonna want these!!
So on that note, if you live in the Northern Va area and have been interested in the coaching opportunity and want to join me on Saturday, this would be an awesome chance to see what it's all about, get in a good workout and meet some great new people! Message me and I can give you more details!! Woo Hoo! I can't wait!!! 

~Crystal
crystal.laiti@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment